Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My First Breath... Underwater!

Nothing beats the first time! Finally crossed out of my bucket list, I had the most amazing, unbelievable, blissful, ecstatic, rapturous, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, superbunggangbunggangtuwangtuwaako first SCUBA diving experience! I can't get over the fact that I really was there, breathing underwater and seeing and experiencing how it feels like to live in Ariel's world.Ü

I saw Sarah and Twinee's photos and videos of their first dive in Cebu, during our barkada trip that apparently I was not able to join in because I had to go home at that time (I would not have missed that opportunity to dive if I was there). I got sooo excited when Sarah planned out for us to dive in our long-anticipated Davao trip. I thought, "Finally, matutupad na ang pangarap kong maging little mermaid!" hahaha!Ü

I had fun during the dive, aside from already getting the hang of having to "equalize" every now and then so that my ears won't hurt while I was down there, it was really fun looking at the schools of fishes na dumadaan sa harap ko, others even nibbling my legs (feeling nila siguro chicharon ako, hehehe!Ü). I had a great time kasi I didn't feel nervous at all, knowing that it's a whole new world I'm discovering. Nakakatuwa kaya makita gumalaw yung giant clam! Akala ko kasi nung una hindi sila gumagalaw. Hehehe!Ü

Here's a quick video of my DavaoDive. Hindi na ako naka-complete diving outfit kasi this is technically my second dive, akala ko kasi hindi na ako papayagan mag-dive ulit kaya hindi ako prepared tuloy! My second plunge made me understand why there is a need for the wetsuit. Malamig pala talaga when you get into deeper parts of the sea.Ü



2 comments:

Potpot said...

buti naman natuwa ka sa dive! mag pa certify na tayooo!

edzactly said...

serah potpot: cannot be na ako this year, super negative na VL at SL ko. hopefully first half of next year, i can get licensed na bago kayo mag schedule mag dive with the thresher sharks para makasama naman ako.:)