Friday, August 10, 2012

You will be missed, Haagen-Dazs Philippines.

Tomorrow is my Tita Senyora Amie’s birthday, and I was thinking of getting her an ice cream cake. Kaya I googled for ice cream cakes in the Philippines and one of the suggestions that came up is Haagen-Dazs. When I was browsing through their site, na-shock ako when I got to this page:


Haagen-Dazs is closing down in the Philippines.:(

Hay nalungkot ako ng bunggang bungga. Kasi naman, not only that I am a fan of Haagen-Dazs' Cafe, but because I have been making their MOA Cafe my little me-time hideout. I will surely miss having Chocolate Decadence when I'm down, and fruity sundae on any normal me-time. I just realized that I haven't been there since February (and that is because most of my me-time were spent sleeping instead). I will make sure I indulge and invade their Shangri-la Cafe before it closes down this month. Haagen-Dazs, you will be missed, and know that someone here is waiting for your return.

2 comments:

rozhjoy05 said...

sa DQ ka na lang mag buy ng ice cream cake

edzactly said...

juyjuy: ang ending ay mango bravo sa conti's ang nabili ko. pero next time sa DQ naman kasi ang cute ng mga bagong ice cream cakes nila.:)