Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cebunggabells!

We woke up a little late for our third day. We can't take a dip na din kasi the beach was still on low tide, kaya after maximizing the buffet breakfast again, we left for Cebu na.

We did not have any solid plans for the trip kaya I'm glad that when I contacted Kuya Arnel (same kuya who drove us on my previous visit to Cebu) that same morning, he was more than willing to drive us around the city at such a short notice and charged us only PhP1,500. I think that's already a bargain kasi I was calculating, kapag nag taxi kami around the city, we will still end up paying around that amount.

He fetched us from Pier 4, then we dropped by Fort San Pedro since malapit lang 'yun doon.


Welcome to Fort San Pedro!

Kailangan may jump shot!

Smile!Ü

Amazed with the handwriting
From there we dropped by Santo Niño Basilica, I can't stop myself from borrowing the balloons na binibenta ni Kuya, hehehe!

Outside the Basilica

Tinatangay ako ng balloons!

Then of course, Magellan's Cross, no trip to Cebu would be complete without it. 

Me

Si Bro, tuwang tuwa o!

We dropped by SM City Cebu para mag boy watching ng very quick. hehehe! We then headed to the Taoist Temple, where we got to goof around a bit. 

Sige, ikaw na ang intsik, ipilit mo pa!:P

Pout kung pout!

Wahaha!

And here's Bro's crazy comic strip of me, hahaha!  

The Attack of the Subizilla by Eddie Padilla. hahaha

Then syempre, Ayala Center. We had dinner at Mooon Cafe before heading off to the airport. Thank you sa guest appearance, Ny! Lablab!

Bro and Mooon

Ny and Me

The foood

Yummy pasta!

And yummy pizza!

After dinner, we had to head off to the airport. And I was glad na din that I get to see Kuya Yan for 5 minutes before we checked in.


That's the birthday boy on my right.

Kuya Yan, tandaan mo, the reason for this trip was you, and you still owe me that Huey ride.Ü

No comments: