Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wish Sphere for the New Year!

My first blog for 2012. Nothing so exciting because I ended last year and started this year with a call. Yes, sad to say, I was at work when the clock struck 12 on 01.01.12. But what was good about that is that I had a 180-degree view of the metro from the 20th floor of the office. Positivity, yes!☺

Last November, I went with Bessy and Senyora C to Singapura where I first experienced The Elephant Parade that I loved sooo much! But along with that walking tour, I got to leave a wish as well. 
When we got to Marina Bay, I got surprised when I saw na madaming puting keme na nakalutang doon, kasi the first time that I was there, parang wala naman 'yon. Akala ko naman parang pang-linis 'yon ng tubig or something (Hehehe! Parang tanga lang.Ü). Then when we were looking for a closer view of the ever-famous Singapore Flyer, we came across one of the wishing stations.

ang galing kong mag-photog, no?Ü

So we decided to make a wish!
Happy new year, Doterz!
i wish...

Parang inubos talaga ni Bessy yung buong sphere, grabe!
Ang pa-sweet kong wish na feeling ko magkaka-totoo talaga! Someday! Yes!

According to their site (and on the wishing station, as well), "Each wishing sphere represents a hope, a belief that the New Year will bring new possibilities and a brighter tomorrow." With or without the wishing spheres, I sure hope this new year brings each one of us hope for new possibilities and brighter tomorrow.

Please grant my wish.Ü

P. S.: Sana magkaroon din tayo ng ganito dito sa Pinas, kung may MBS sila (Marina Bay Sands), may Manila Bay Sands din naman tayo ah! hehehe!Ü

No comments: