Friday, November 4, 2011

CebuPac's Halloween Piso Fare and Zest's 11.11.11 Big Zale

Too bad that I did not go online October 31, Cebu Pacific also had their piso fare promo, with travel period from June 1 -  August 31, 2012, so I should have been able to book the CDO flight that I am eyeing for July. Sayang talaga that I was not able to check it until almost the end of the day of November 1, so technically, the promo's off already. *sigh*

Visit http://www.cebupacificair.com/ for more current promos and rates

But anyways, I'll just prepare for Zest Air's promo come 11.11.11, I am expecting them to beat other airline's promo fares and hopefully, more available seats on sale.☺ I have tried boarding their MA60 on our flight to and from Marinduque, but not yet their A320/ A319. Maybe it's high time I try it, kasi naman laging hindi ako makapag-book with Zest kasi lagi akong niloloko ni Tito Bert (best friend Hazy's Dad) na it was Asian Spirit before, sasakay kang Asian, tapos spirit ka na lang pagbaba. So crazy! hahaha!☺

Visit http://zestair.com.ph/ for more current promos and rates

No comments: