Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First blog... but not really.


Teritoryo ni Edz. Image from http://www.letterjames.de/
It's been awhile since I last wrote a blog, I remember keeping one when I was working with EarthLink in my PeopleSupport days. I read through it, and it brings back memories of how much fun I had those days (fun at work, you may say),  and how in love I was (crazy in love!). I was laughing at the stuffs I wrote about -- everything from the text I got from "him", the smelly 7th floor cafeteria, our meany teammates, scenes on my way to work, generally, anything I could think of. I'm thinking of posting the link to my old blog just for laughs, maybe not now, but who knows, I may do so in the future. haha!☺ That was November of 2006 when I was encouraged by one of my EarthLink ISQM teammates, Floyd, to start blogging since we always had all the time in the world after we're done with our emails and sometimes even go over-productive.☺ 5 years after, influenced by my lakwatserang friends, Juyjuy and Serah G; and since I am not able to write daily in my actual journal, I decided to start blogging again. I just hope this time, I can keep it working.☺

No comments: