Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How much of the Philippines have you visited?

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

Last year, when I started fulfilling my dream of exploring the Philippines, I had this map na kinukulayan ko whenever I am able to reach a new destination. When I moved to a new crib early this year, I don't know where I placed it kaya hindi ko na nasundan ang pagkulay sa mapa ko. Then earlier today (or last night should I say), I was logging in to get ready for work and I was surfing the net and came across this very amazing website, Lakbayan: How much of the Philippines have you visited? by Eugene Alvin Villar. Ang galing² nya! This time, I really do not need to buy another Philippine Map from National Bookstore, kasi I can just track it online. And I am glad to find out, and tell the world that I scored C+, yay! Amazing work, Mr. Villar! I was skimming through his site as well, and all I can say is, "Ang kati² naman ng utak nitong taong 'to. Parang cross breed ni Jimmy Neutron at ni Dexter."


My new map! For sure this time I won't lose it.Ü


Watch out world! With my lakwatserang friends with me, I can definitely paint it all blue. Rock n Roll!☺

No comments: