Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kim N Chi, sik-sa-hab-si-da!Ü

Earlier this week, my cousin, Jeniffer, was in the metro as she was processing her papers to go abroad. And since it won't be long 'til she's out of here, I gave her a "walking tour" of Makati's Central Business District, Ayala Avenue. That, of course, included mall tours at Glorietta and Greenbelt. We walked the entire avenue from the corner of Buendia (The Columns, RCBC Tower and PeopleSupport Center), dropped by to take photos at the Makati Stock Exchange, up to Glorietta. Boy, that got us hungry, super hungry, that we could eat a horse. hahaha!☺

It has been a gastronomic week. After going on a Japanese food trip 2 days ago, my cousin and I decided to go Korean this time, courtesy of Kim N Chi at the Glorietta food court. They were still on their soft opening, but they sure are getting a lot of customers already. 

I love their queue churva (hihihi! I don't know what it's called, but that's the number they give you when you have to wait for your order). It's pretty fancy kasi it's totally automated, when it's time for you to pick-up your order, it just lights up and buzzes like crazy. hahaha! Amazing, right?


The queue churva.Ü

Cousin Jen while waiting for our order. Parang foundation day ka ata cuz? hihihi!Ü

Now the food...
 
I ordered chicken barbeque set meal for her:

And I got Beef Omu-Rice for myself:


And to complete our Korean dining experience, we had kimchi:


The servings were really big for the price, kaya talagang maraming busog kami after. I'm giving Kim N Chi 2-thumbs up! Sik-sa-hab-si-da!☺

No comments: